Sunday 3 May 2009

All you need for pud...

This is the homepage for my site- 'All.you.need.for.pud.' It is a basic site dedicated to desserts... divided into hot puds, cold puds, cakes and quick puds. I know, it is the most plain-jane idea - but its simple and displays my ability to design a website with some links. 

There is only 5 pages for the site, all with a tiny bit of content- just recipes, if you hadn't already guessed.

I created the navigation buttons (on the right) in Adobe Fireworks, by using an image, resizing and modifying it, then adding the text. 

I did exactly the same for the main images on each page, and also created my 'Welcome message' in Fireworks. 

I aimed the site at women mainly. No particular age group, as its a broad subject and from the initial research there are so many forums and sites dedicated to exactly the same thing, and they don't appear to be aiming in at any specific market.


No comments: