Wednesday 18 March 2009

Online meeting!!

Today we had a group discussion about features we are going to work on individually for the site. My next feature for the site is going to be about the mental health issues involving students. I Will be looking at things like depression- why this happens, for example - being away from home, stress, and friendships can all contribute to students feeling depressed. I am going to research why this happens, how it can be helped and if there is any professional help available (either at the university or elsewhere) to help with these issues.
Another small feature I am going to work on is about healthy lifestyles, it coincides with a feature that Katie is writing, about eating healthily, but cheap. I am going to do my homework on what the government guidelines are on healthy eating and drinking, what we should be eating and doing- compared to what students actually do realistically.
Aswell as this, we are going to schedule reviews of nights at the union, so we can start to make up our gallery photographs and to also review good nights out.

No comments: